Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly made their official red-carpet debut as a couple at the 2020 AMAs and turned the show into a date night
- Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly made their red-carpet debut as a couple at the 2020 American Music Awards on Sunday.
- Later in the evening, the "Jennifer's Body" actress took the stage to introduce the "Bloody Valentine" musician before his performance.
- "Once in a lifetime, magic can happen," Fox told the audience, continuing, "For this next performer, we've all been under his spell since his debut in 2012."
- Kelly also shared Instagram photos of himself and Fox at the awards show and wrote: "slept next to a shotgun til she came into my life."
Arriving at the Microsoft Theatre in Los Angeles arm-in-arm, Fox, 34, posed for photos alongside the 30-year-old musician, whose real name is Colson Baker.The occasion marked the couple's first time attending an award show together since they sparked a romance as costars in "Midnight in the Switchgrass" in March.
"Once in a lifetime, magic can happen," Fox told the audience, adding, "For this next performer, we've all been under his spell since his debut in 2012."
—American Music Awards (@AMAs) November 23, 2020Kelly celebrated their red-carpet debut as a couple by sharing an Instagram photo of himself and Fox on the red carpet, also including a behind-the-scenes mirror selfie of the duo.
He captioned the post: "slept next to a shotgun til she came into my life."
The couple recently opened up about the "intensity" of their relationship in a November interview with Nylon.Kelly said that meeting Fox started a new chapter in his life.
"Finding someone that can take you out of the fast lane and make sure that you're safe, because at any minute you can crash — I love that it can evolve into that," he said, admitting that he was surprised to find love at a time when it's not "being encouraged."
The actress, on the other hand, said she never tries to "control him" but instead helps the musician "avoid his own self destructive tendencies.""Loving him is like being in love with a tsunami or a forest fire," she told the outlet.
Fox added, "The intensity of merging with him is just overwhelming, and the threat it poses is so powerful but so beautiful that you have no choice to surrender with reverence and with gratitude."
Read more:Megan Fox said that she and Machine Gun Kelly are 'two halves of the same soul.' Here's a timeline of their relationship.
- Downloadable e-version of voter identity card to be launched on January 25
- Covid-19 test mandatory for guests attending Varun Dhawan's wedding
- First confirmed case of COVID-19 in pet reported in South Korea
- All iPhone 13 models to come with sensor-shift camera stabilisation, says report
- Realty sector seeks sops in upcoming Union budget