Mila Kunis said her biggest 'parenting fail' was telling her daughter to push another child back
Mila Kunissaid she told her daughter to retaliate against her bully.
- "Push her back next time and say no thank you and walk away," Kunis said she told her daughter.
Mila Kunis appeared on the "Mom Confessions" segment of the "Ellen DeGeneres Show" and said that she considered her biggest "
"There was a little kid in my kid's preschool that wasn't very kind and pushed my daughter," Kunis said. "My daughter came back and was like, 'Such and such little kiddo pushed me.' And I instinctually said, 'Did you push her back?' And my daughter's like, 'No!' "
Kunis said she then told her daughter to "push her back next time and say no thank you and walk away."
The 38-year-old said that after she shared the advice she turned around to see her husband
However, she said she continued to advise her daughter.
"You stand up for yourself and say no thank you," she recalled saying. "Don't push her off of a ladder, off of a swing or off of a slide, but on the ground, even-steven, you push her back."
She added: "I'd say that that's a parenting fail."
Kunis and Kutcher, who also share a son, have frequently made headlines with their contemporary parenting choices. Earlier this year, the couple sparked a long and widespread debate about the frequency with which parents should bathe their children after they said that they didn't wash their children every day on an episode of Dax Shepard's "Armchair Expert" podcast.
The couple also suggested that parents only wash their children when they see dirt on them.
"I didn't have hot water growing up as a child, so I didn't shower much anyway," Kunis said on the podcast. "But when I had children, I also didn't wash them every day. Like, I wasn't the parent that bathed my newborns - ever."
Kutcher added: "Now, here's the thing: If you can see the dirt on them, clean them. Otherwise, there's no point."
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- WazirX receives 1023 requests for data from law enforcement in October-March 2022
- Elon Musk was dating Amber Heard and finalizing a divorce around the time he's said to have sexually harassed a SpaceX flight attendant
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani
- Reserve Bank to pay ₹30,307 crore dividend payment to Centre for FY22