Nick Cannon jokes about having a vasectomy in Ryan Reynolds gin ad: 'Lord knows I need one'
- Nick Cannon joked about having eight children in an ad for Ryan Reynold's gin company.
- Cannon appeared in an advert titled "Vasectomy" and joked about the difficulty of being a father.
Nick Cannon joked about having eight children and needing a vasectomy in a new advert for Ryan Reynold's gin company Aviation.
Earlier this year, Cannon shared on his morning talk show, "Nick Cannon," that he is expecting a child with model Bri Tiesi. This would be his eighth child after having seven kids with four different women, three of whom were born last year.
On Wednesday, Cannon shared an ad he made with Reynolds ahead of Father's Day in which he talked about being a father as he mixed a gin-based a drink called "The Vasectomy."
"It's almost Father's Day and the one and only Ryan Reynolds asked me to help us all celebrate with the mother of all cocktails, 'The Vasectomy,'" Cannon said in the ad. "Lord knows I need one."
At the end of the advert, Reynolds took a drink of Cannon's cocktail and said: "I'll take it from here, Nick. I have three kids."
Cannon replied that he had eight kids, causing Reynolds to spit out his drink.
Reynolds also hugged Cannon and joked: "No wonder you have eight kids. You smell amazing."
In 2021, Cannon had twins with DJ Abby De La Rosa and a son with Alyssa Scott. Cannon also has two children with model Brittany Bell and twins with Grammy award-winning singer Mariah Carey.
In the last few months, Cannon has talked about his growing family. During an interview on E! News' "Daily Pop" show last month, Cannon told hosts Justin Sylvester and Loni Love that he wants to focus on the children he already has and has had a vasectomy consultation.
However, on Tuesday, Cannon said on the "Lip Service" podcast he has more children on the way.
"If you thought it was a lot of kids last year," he said when asked about rumors that he has three more children on the way.
Cannon also admitted on the podcast that he had broken a celibacy vow in December. In October 2021, Cannon told Revolt's "Drink Champs" that he would try to be celibate until 2022. He said that his therapist had suggested the idea after the TV host told them that he was expecting his eighth child.
Cannon said on the "Lip Service" podcast that he broke his celibacy after the death of his son, Zen, who died of a tumor in December at 5 months old.
- Elon Musk reportedly told workers at his brain-chip startup to imagine they had bombs strapped to their heads to make them work faster
- Cristiano Ronaldo is now causing trouble for Portugal at the World Cup after his dramatic Manchester United exit
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- Uniparts India IPO: Here’s how you can check the allotment status
- Best sofa set under ₹15000
- Best washing machine under ₹15000
- Only half of Indian listed companies set net carbon emissions commitments: WTW
- Indian beauty brand RENÉE Cosmetics raises $25 million in Series B funding led by Evolvence India, Edelweiss Group
- Jio Haptik
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Most Valuable Companies
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Kama Holdings
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World