Nick Cannon says his 7 kids are 'no accident': 'That's just the way I'm procreating'
- Nick Cannon had his fourth child in less than a year in June.
- City Girls rapper JT suggested Cannon should "wrap it up" referring to wearing a condom.
- Cannon said: "There's a lot of people that I could've gotten pregnant that I didn't."
Nick Cannon said on his radio show that his seven kids, four of whom were born in the last year, were all planned.
On his Power 106 Los Angeles radio show, Cannon asked his guests, the City Girls duo JT and Yung Miami, for life advice. The rapper of the group, JT, said he should "wrap it up" implying that Cannon should wear protection during sex.
Cannon laughed the comment off and said: "I am having these kids on purpose."
After Cannon's comment, JT tried to backtrack on her comment saying, "If you're having these kids on purpose, then f--- what I'm saying. If you're having these kids on purpose, then it's nothing I could tell you about your life, 'cause I don't want nobody telling me s---, so just be the best you."
Cannon proudly stated: "I don't have no accident. Trust me there's a lot of people that I could've gotten pregnant that I didn't. The ones that got pregnant are the ones that were supposed to get pregnant."
Earlier in the show, Cannon commented that his pattern of having multiple children is like a seahorse, "I'm like a seahorse out here. That's just the way I'm procreating."
Cannon's eldest children are the 10-year-old twins Moroccan and Monroe who he had with his ex-wife Mariah Carey. He then has a four-year-old son, Golden, with model Brittany Bell. Starting from December 2020, Cannon has had four children with three separate women: Powerful Queen with Bell in December, twins Zion Mixolydian and Zillion Heir with DJ Abby De La Rosa on June 14, and finally Zen with model Alyssa Scott.
Scott appeared to confirm that Cannon is the father of her newborn child when she paid tribute to the "Masked Singer" host on Father's Day. On her Instagram story, Scott posted a picture with Cannon captioned, "Celebrating you today." Also in a now-deleted post, she shared the name of her unborn child, Zen S. Cannon.
Scott also shared a picture this week of herself cradling Zen after he was born on June 23.
- A new Star Trek NFT is stored on the DNA of bacteria, and there are billions of copies already
- Best 2K ultrawide monitors for gaming and streaming
- Best budget smartphones for gaming
- Best gaming keyboards with macro keys
- Best ergonomic mice for long working hours