'Only Murders in the Building' star says Steve Martin and Martin Short were constantly roasting each other on set
Steve Martinand Martin Shortwould roast each other on set, according to costar Aaron Dominguez.
- Dominguez told Insider that the comedians' "banter" was "non-stop" while filming the
- Martin, Short, and Dominguez all star in the new Hulu show "
Only Murders in the Building."
"Only Murders in the Building" star Aaron Dominguez said his costars Steve Martin and Martin Short would roast each other "non-stop" while they were filming the Hulu comedy.
"Every day - whether it was Martin making fun of Steve in any way that he could - the banter was non-stop," Dominguez told Insider in a recent interview.
According to Dominguez, one particularly funny moment occurred when the 76-year-old Martin didn't hear something that was said on set.
"Steve sometimes wouldn't hear something, and then Marty [Short] would make a joke about his age," Dominguez explained. "But they're very close in age, I think they differ by like one or two years."
Short would then joke about Martin's age, and tell people on set to "yell at him" so that he could hear better, Dominguez recalled.
"Every day was something new, I'll tell you that," the actor said of working with the veteran comedians. "Never a dull moment for sure."
Created by Martin and writer John Hoffman, "Only Murders in the Building" follows three New York City apartment dwellers as they investigate the brutal killing of one of their neighbors, creating a hit true-crime podcast along the way.
Martin plays Charles-Hayden Savage, a washed-up former
"There was a line in the script that said, 'She's an OG.' And Steve walked up and said, 'Can somebody tell me what OG means?'" Gomez recalled. "I started dying laughing."
She had nothing but praise for her older costars. "I got to be in a space with so much wisdom," she told Elle. "They became my uncles."
The first three episodes of "Only Murders in the Building" are now available to stream on Hulu, with new episodes dropping weekly.
- Better.com CEO accused hundreds of the 900 people he laid off on Zoom of 'stealing' by working only 2 hours daily
- Crypto FAQs answered — everything you need to know about crypto regulations, trading, taxes and CBDC in India
- Indian government is reportedly looking to regulate work from home with a comprehensive framework
- India's income inequality is so bad that's weighing down the avg in both South Asia and SouthEast Asia
- Meet the Indian-origin women CEOs who are leading the way for major global companies
- SuperRare NFT sells for more than $2 million — a 20,000-fold increase in value over three years
- Microsoft to skill 1 lakh Indians in cybersecurity by 2022
- Love procrastinating? It can help you earn Rs 1 lakh by applying for Chief Excuse Officer at Cultbike.fit