Orlando Bloom jokes that he and Katy Perry don't have 'enough' sex now that they're parents
- Orlando Bloom said he and Katy Perry don't have sex as frequently as new parents.
- "We just had a baby," the actor explained in an interview with The Guardian on Saturday.
- The engaged couple welcomed their daughter, Daisy Dove Bloom, in August.
In an interview with The Guardian published on Saturday, the 44-year-old "Lord of the Rings" actor answered a series of rapid-fire questions about topics ranging from his childhood to his personal life.
"How often do you have sex?" the reporter asked him.
Bloom replied, "Not enough - we just had a baby, though."
While answering who or what he considered the "greatest love" of his life, Bloom listed his 10-year-old son, Flynn Bloom - whom he shares with his ex-wife, Miranda Kerr - along with Daisy and Perry.
Perry and Bloom, who got engaged in February 2019, have previously spoken about being parents to Daisy, who is now 7 months old.
"It's amazing to be a father again," Bloom said in a recent interview with The Sunday Times, adding, "There's less anxiety this time and more presence."
Perry said on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" in February that Bloom's experience raising Flynn was an asset, adding that having a child was "the best decision" she'd ever made.
"I have family and support, and I've got an incredible fiancé who has done this before - he has a 10-year-old son," the pop star said.
She told Kimmel that while she was initially hesitant to take advice from Bloom based on his past partnership with Kerr, she came to realize that the information was worthwhile.
"As much as I was a little bit like 'I don't need to hear all those stories,' they actually helped," she said, adding: "They're like, oh, you've had a run at this. You know how to do this."
The "American Idol" judge added that Bloom had been an "amazing" and "incredible" partner.
"We're so in love, and we're so grateful," she said.
The couple announced Daisy's birth in August as part of their partnership with Unicef. Perry posted a black-and-white photo on Instagram of her and Bloom holding Daisy's hand.
"We are floating with love and wonder from the safe and healthy arrival of our daughter," the couple said in the caption.
- Best laptops with 11th Gen Intel i7 processors
- Best gaming laptops with 11th Gen Intel processors
- Best FreeSync monitors for a smooth gaming experience
- Best condenser microphones to record podcasts, songs and more
- Best wireless handheld microphones for parties and events