Police got a search warrant to recover memory cards, bone fragments, and Alec Baldwin's clothes from the 'Rust' set, affidavit says
- Authorities got a search warrant for the "
Rust" set after the fatal shooting of Halyna Hutchins.
- The application was to seize cameras, memory cards, bone fragments, and gun discharge, affidavit says.
A warrant obtained by
The application was to seize things including cameras, video cameras, memory cards, bone fragments, and firearm discharge, as well as the costume Baldwin was wearing on set when the shooting happened.
- From marketing and tech to leadership - learn new skills and explore new possibilities with these Udemy courses
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Facebook, Microsoft and others look towards the $1 trillion dollar ‘metaverse’ opportunity — but that contradicts the base philosophy behind Web 3.0
- Bankrupt Sintex Industries' stock double after RIL showed interest to acquire it
- Omicron COVID-19: Kerala orders 7 days quarantine for arrivals from high risk countries
- In India, less than one in every 10,000 jabs have led to serious adverse reactions — not necessarily due to the vaccine
- After taking us on a nostalgia trip by featuring 90s stars like Rahul Dravid and Jackie Shroff in its ads, CRED is back at it again, this time with Chacha Chaudhary and Suppandi
- Top 10 most wicket-takers for India in the history of Test Cricket