Priyanka Chopra and Parineeti Chopra to become the latest voice for a big-budget Hollywood film
Frozen 2(Hindi Version) to feature voices of Priyanka Chopraand Parineeti Chopra.
- The sequel is set to hit the theatres on November 22.
- The Chopra sisters’ 'Frozen’ announcement comes right after Bollywood star Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's similar role for
Maleficent: The Mistress of Evil.
- Earlier this year, Shah Rukh Khan and his son Aryan voiced the hindi version of The Lion King.
Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Parineeti Chopra do voice over for the *Hindi* version of #Frozen2... 22 Nov 2019 release… https://t.co/snwqxtzFNG— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) 1571378073000
"Elsa is a fictional character who's known to be strongly-opinionated and level headed, traits that I deeply connect with. This not only made me want to be part of the film, but also gives me a wonderful opportunity to present one of the most-successful animated films to our local audiences," Priyanka said.
Directed by Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee, "Frozen 2" will release in India in English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu on November 22. The first part of the film, Frozen, was released in 2013 and reportedly earned $610,925 from India alone.
It began with two sisters. Watch this new look at #Frozen2, in theaters November 22. https://t.co/reIuIsxAoY— Walt Disney Studios (@DisneyStudios) 1570825165000
The Chopra sisters’ 'Frozen’ announcement comes right after Bollywood star Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's similar role for Maleficent: The Mistress of Evil. Rai dubbed for
- Two foreigners held for drug peddling
- Bio-secure bubbles – Here's how IPL players will be staying safe during the pandemic
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry