'Real Housewives' alum NeNe Leakes' husband Gregg has died from colon cancer at 66
- "Real Housewives" alum
NeNe Leakes' husband, Gregg Leakes, has died, aged 66.
- He died three years after being diagnosed with colon
- He died "in his home surrounded by all of his children, very close loved ones, and wife NeNe Leakes," per his rep's statement.
Gregg Leakes was 66.
"Today, the Leakes family is in deep pain with a broken heart. After a long battle with cancer, Gregg Leakes has passed away peacefully in his home surrounded by all of his children, very close loved ones and wife NeNe Leakes," the representative said.
Leakes revealed in June that her husband's cancer had returned.
He was first diagnosed with cancer in 2018 and the Bravo star said in 2019 that he was, at the time, cancer-free.
"We ask that you pray for peace and strength over their family and allow them to mourn in private during this very, very difficult time," the couple's representative said.
Leakes and Gregg first married in Atlanta in 1997 and shared a video clip of the celebration with Bravo in 2013. "I am the most happy man in the world - happiest, rather - to have a beautiful wife like NeNe," Gregg said in a clip from the big day.
Leakes became a cast member on "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" 11 years later, and the show documented the couple's divorce in 2011. They couldn't stay away from each other for long. By 2013, they were married again and their second wedding was filmed for a special limited series called "I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding."
Gregg and Leakes shared one son, Brentt, together.
- Route Mobile is eyeing the Latin America market to bump up its global presence
- Top smartwatches with always-on display in India
- Biometric devices for convenient identity authentication
- Best inkjet printers for business needs in India
- J&K has highest share of 5 per cent budget allocation in health sector across country: LG