Sandra Bullock says she'd be 'out in the cow pasture' 'if it wasn't for Netflix'
Sandra Bullockpraised Netflixfor hiring actors her agein an interview with The Hollywood Reporter.
- Bullock said she'd be "out in the cow pasture" "if it wasn't for Netflix."
Sandra Bullock told The Hollywood Reporter that she would be "out in the cow pasture" if Netflix didn't give roles to
Bullock recently starred in "The Unforgiveable," a drama film about an ex-con (Bullock) trying to re-enter society when the world doesn't forgive her for her crimes. It's Bullock's second movie with the streaming platform after the 2018 hit "Bird Box."
At the premiere for "The Unforgiveable," the 57-year-old actress gave special praise to Netflix for keeping her employed in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter.
"They're good to artists," Bullock said. "They're good to filmmakers. If it wasn't for Netflix, a lot of people wouldn't be working. Their stories wouldn't be told. Who would think that me, as a woman, would still be working at this point? I would have been out in the cow pasture. It's true."
Bullock's next two projects, "The Lost City" and "Bullet Train," are not made by Netflix.
Bullock added that foreign hits such as "
"That's one of the bigger ones, but I've seen more work from other countries told by other nationalities, and we never would have had that 10 years ago, ever," Bullock continued. "It brings people together in a way that really, you know, we're getting more and more divided and yet, we have the streamers that are able to blend our stories together and go, look, same story, just different."
"The Unforgivable" is available on Netflix. "The Unforgivable" star Aisling Franciosi and director Nora Fingscheidt recently spoke to Insider about the difficulty of adapting the movie from the 2009 British miniseries "Unforgiven."
- ESA satellite Sentinel-1A dodges a 'high-risk collision' from Russian space debris
- Telangana hikes liquor prices by 20-25% to increase state revenues
- Almost all — 92% — of Ladakh children suffer from anaemia and the rest of the country isn’t faring any better either
- Google Russia has no money to pay salaries to its 100 employees, heads for bankruptcy
- TVS launches new iQube electric scooter in India – here’s how it fares against the Ather 450X and Ola S1 Pro
- Delhivery IPO allotment
- Reliance Retail
- Indian Rupee
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Disney+hotstar Subscribers
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Matheesha Pathirana
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction