Scott Disick has reportedly checked into rehab for substance abuse
- Scott Disick has reportedly checked into rehab following a relapse.
- The news was originally reported by the Daily Mail on Monday, and Us Weekly confirmed the news shortly after.
- According to the Daily Mail, the "Flip It Like Disick" star entered a Colorado treatment facility on Tuesday, April 28 for alcohol and cocaine abuse.
- He was previously treated in a rehab facility for substance abuse in 2015.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Scott Disick has reportedly checked into rehab following a relapse.Advertisement
The British outlet also reported that Disick was tested for coronavirus before he was allowed to join other patients at the facility Friday.
A post shared by Scott Disick (@letthelordbewithyou) on Mar 7, 2020 at 7:42pm PST
Although Disick has seemingly been healthy over the past few years and remained a steady presence in the Kardashian family media cycle — particularly when it comes to parenting his three children with Kourtney Kardashian — he has openly struggled with substance abuse during his life in the public eye.Back in 2017, during an episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," Disick's ex-girlfriend woke up to a text from a friend, who claimed Disick said that "he needs to go to rehab" and that he's "in a downward spiral."
The TALENTLESS founder was previously treated in a rehab facility for substance abuse in 2015.Representatives for Disick did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.Read the original article on Insider
- Unacademy beefs up its medical entrance programme with a $50 million acquisition of PrepLadder
- Maha: Recovered COVID-19 patients urged to serve at hospitals
- HUL vs Emami — A lawyer explains what’s fair and not in the battle of brands
- Facebook, others block requests on Hong Kong user data
- With over 85,000 coronavirus cases, Mumbai overtakes China