Sony just gave us a detailed look at what's coming to the PlayStation 4 in early 2020
"Resident Evil 3" / Capcom
- Sony showcased some of the PlayStation 4's upcoming titles during a 20-minute State of Play presentation on December 10.
- The presentation included the world premiere of "Resident Evil 3," along with gameplay trailers for some of 2020's most anticipated games.
- While Sony didn't share any new details on "The Last of Us: Part II" or the PlayStation 5, there's still plenty to look forward to in early 2020.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
The 20-minute State of Play presentation was chock full of information, but we've boiled it down to the most important updates below:
'Untitled Goose Game,' an indie hit that delighted fans on the Nintendo Switch earlier this year, is coming to PlayStation 4 on December 17.
"Spellbreak" is a third person battle royale game that lets players fight with magic spells. It's coming to both PlayStation 4 and PC in early 2020.Advertisement
"Dreams" gives players the tools to design their own video games, but it's been in a testing phase for months. Sony is giving it an official launch on February 14, 2020.
"Superliminal" is a first-person puzzle game coming to the PlayStation 4 in April. The game will toy with the player's perspective and create mind-bending visuals.Advertisement
"Paper Beast" is a surreal virtual reality game designed for the PSVR, allowing players to explore a fantastical planet and interact with alien creatures.
'Kingdom Hearts 3" was one of the most anticipated games of 2019, and it's getting a major update in early 2020. The Re:Mind DLC update will add more story content to the game and new bosses.Advertisement
Predator Hunting Grounds" is a multiplayer game pitting four regular players against one controlling a hi-tech alien hunter.
Sony showed an action-packed trailer for "Babylon's Fall," an upcoming adventure game from the creators of "Bayonetta."Advertisement
Sony revealed "Resident Evil 3," a remake of the classic 1999 horror game. "Resident Evil 3" will also include a multiplayer mode called "Project Resistance."
Sony ended the presentation with a short trailer for 'Ghost of Tsushima" an upcoming samurai action game. The game doesn't have a release date yet, and Sony has yet to show off any gameplay. A follow-up trailer is expected to appear at The Game Awards on December 12.Advertisement
You can watch Sony's full State of Play presentation below:
- Top stocks to watch — Hero Moto, Airtel, Tata Motors, ICICI Bank, Adani Gas, Marico, Titan, Dr Reddy’s and others
- Apophis, the ‘God of Chaos’ asteroid is speeding up — increasing the likelihood of it hitting Earth in 2068
- Sputnik V: RDIF seeks vaccine's speedy registration, prequalification from WHO
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'