Stanley Tucci shared an Instagram post reminding everyone that John Krasinski is his brother-in-law
- Stanley Tucci shared an Instagram photo of him and his brother-in-law, John Krasinski, at Thanksgiving.
- Tucci was introduced to his wife Felicity Blunt by her sister, actress Emily Blunt in 2010, according to Marie Claire.
Stanley Tucci reminded everyone that John Krasinski is his brother-in-law in a Thanksgiving Instagram post.
The actor shared a photo on Thursday which showed the two friends socializing captioning the picture, "HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM MY FAMILY TO YOURS."
Tucci also included a video by TikTok user Alexa Shoen where she described her reaction to the family ties between the actors. In 2012, Tucci married literary agent Felicity Blunt, actress Emily Blunt's older sister. The couple tied the knot after the death of Tucci's first wife Kate Spath-Tucci, who passed away from breast cancer in 2009, according to The Independent.
"Sometimes when I am stressed out about the weight of the world, I can calm myself down by remembering that John Krasinski's married to Emily Blunt." Shoen said. "And Stanley Tucci on the set of 'Devil Wears Prada,' met Emily Blunt's sister and now they are married," she continued.
According to a March 2021 article by Marie Claire, Tucci met his wife in 2010 while attending Krasinski and Blunt's wedding at George Clooney's Lake Como home in Italy. Emily Blunt reportedly introduced her sister to her "The Devil Wears Prada" costar.
This isn't the first time the actor shared his in-law on Instagram. In December 2020, Tucci posted a short Instagram video where he recruited Krasinski and Blunt to help him make "a Christmas cosmo."
"I have these helpers here, I have these elves," Tucci said of the couple.
Tucci previously appeared on Krasinski's show "Some Good News" in April 2020, during which he tried a "quarantini" recipe from Krasinski's grandmother, which involved a large amount of vodka.
"I won't be walking after that," Tucci remarked.
Representatives for Tucci and Krasinski did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
- India's 'FIA Global' pivotal to Nepal's growing GDP in 2022
- Indian government is softening the inflation blow with export bans, duty cuts and subsidies
- Artificial intelligence has helped in developing a drug that can cure COVID-19 patients
- Key facts about Texas mass shooting incident and America’s complex love affair with guns
- Sandalwood smuggler Veerappan's elder brother dies of cardiac arrest
- Delhivery IPO allotment
- Reliance Retail
- Bitcoin Mining
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Paytm Market Value
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Hiring in BEL
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction