Taylor Swift teased her upcoming re-recorded album 'Red (Taylor's Version),' saying that it's 'worth the wait'
- Taylor Swift teased her upcoming album "Red (Taylor's Version)" in an Instagram Reel.
- "I *promise* it's worth the wait," the singer wrote about the upcoming November 12 album.
View all Offers
Amazon Brand - Solimo Biela Single Seater Fabric Recliner (Brown)₹ 15999₹ 21999Buy On
Amazon Brand - Solimo Serpens Single Seater Recliner (Brown, Leatherette)₹ 16999₹ 29999Buy On
Amazon Brand - Solimo Alen 6 Seater Fabric LHS L Shape Sofa Set (Brown)₹ 29999₹ 42000Buy On
- 21% OFF
Metallika London King Size Metal Bed (Glossy Finish, Black) By FurnitureKraft₹ 8499₹ 10959Buy On
- 11% OFF
Duroflex Back Magic - Doctor Recommended Orthopaedic High Density Coir, 5 Inch Queen Size Firm Mattress for Back Support and Posture Alignment (78 X 60 X 5 Inches)₹ 15719₹ 20809Buy On
Three weeks ahead of the release of "Red (Taylor's Version)," Taylor Swift teased the upcoming re-recorded album on Instagram, saying that the album was "worth the wait."
"IT'S RED SEASON," an on-screen caption on Swift's first Instagram Reel, a short video, reads. The video is a compilation of red items including Swift herself in a bright red dress, a red manicure, extravagant red necklaces, and rows of red heels.
The video also contains an official tease of Swift's recording of the album's title track, "Red (Taylor's Version)."
"21 days til November 12 and I *promise* it's worth the wait," Swift wrote in the caption of the post.
"Red (Taylor's Version)" is the next album in Swift's mission to re-record her first six records, a plan that she announced in 2019 after Scooter Braun's Ithaca Holdings LLC acquired Big Machine Label LLC, which owned Swift's catalog. Braun eventually sold those maters for over $300 million, Variety reported in November 2019.
The upcoming album comes on the heels of the album "Fearless (Taylor's Version)," which Swift released in April, and "Wildest Dreams (Taylor's Version)," which the singer released as a single in September.
Swift announced that "Red (Taylor's Version)" would be her next re-recorded album in June, later announcing the album's tracklist in August. It includes 30 songs, 20 of which are re-recordings of songs from "Red (Deluxe Edition)." There's also a smattering of new "from the vault" tracks that feature artists including Phoebe Bridgers, Chris Stapleton, and Ed Sheeran, as well as a 10-minute version of Swift's iconic ballad "All Too Well."
"Red (Taylor's Version)" is out on November 12.
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale — Best deals and offers on Apple iPhones, iPads, and more
- ‘Extreme fear’ is ruling the crypto markets — is this an opportunity or a warning sign for investors?
- El Salvador's president hits back on Twitter after rating agency Moody's issues warning over its bitcoin buying
- pi Ventures plans to invest in 25 young startups with its latest $75 million fund
- Best deals on hair straighteners, trimmers and other grooming products on Amazon
- Amazon Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on Echo smart speakers, Fire TV Sticks and more
- Two IndiGo planes avert mid-air collision over Bengaluru airport, DGCA to take strict action
- India's tennis star Sania Mirza announces retirement from the sport by the end of 2022 season
- Mythology audiobooks
- Electric car Championship
- India's win in Centurion
- Millionaires Employees
- Car with Waiting Period
- Tax Saving Investment
- Urban Company
- New Year 2022
- Upcoming new laptops
- Bank Holidays in January
- Valuable NFT Projects
- Xiaomi 11i hypercharge
- GST Input tax credit
- Public Holidays in 2022
- RBL Stocks
- Upcoming Smartphones in 2022