The 13 best tweets and memes about the latest episode of 'The Mandalorian'
- "The Mandalorian" season two continued this week with "Chapter 12," in which the Child (aka "Baby Yoda") visited a classroom and ate some space cookies.
- We've rounded up the best tweets and memes from the episode, including everyone's new favorite character, "Jeans Guy" — a man from the crew spotted in the background of the episode.
The second season of "The Mandalorian" continued on Friday with more mini-quests for the bounty hunter, and a bounty of adorable moments from the Child for fans. The little "Baby Yoda" (who, surely, you know by now is not literally Yoda)
As part of our weekly tradition, we're here to bring you the best tweets and memes from the newest episode. This week, with Frog Lady out of the picture, fans obsessed over the Child's first day in school, his love of cookies, and the accidental appearance of a background crew member in one part of the episode.
While the Mandalorian went on another mini-quest, the Child hung out in a classroom for the dayNot only was the Child looking quite cute sitting at a school desk, but he also used the Force to nab a classmate's sleeve of cookies. Fans loved this moment, especially since it was nice to see the Child eat something that wasn't the Frog Lady's precious unborn children.
—Culture Crave (@CultureCrave) November 21, 2020
—Karen Costa (@karenraycosta) November 20, 2020
—... and i'm new in town (@rys_moon) November 21, 2020
—connor (@sinistercherubs) November 21, 2020
—Nerd Girl Says (@Rachael_Conrad) November 20, 2020
Later in the episode, fans spotted the accidental inclusion of a crew member in the background of a sceneEventually dubbed "Blue Jeans Guy," people noticed that one of the show's crew members was still in the background of the episode's final cut. One fan even made a fake character poster for him, while another drew a mockup of what an action figure toy of "Blue Jeans Guy" would look like in stores.
—Jordan Delgadillo (@DelgadilloArt) November 21, 2020
—Project Verisim (@Project_Verisim) November 22, 2020
—Eli (@eliglasberg) November 20, 2020
Overall, fans simply love seeing the Mandalorian becoming a father-figure to his adorable adopted Child
Week to week, people are enjoying the action and added "Star Wars" lore and overall fun that "The Mandalorian" brings. But above all, the show's core narrative is all about the growing bond between the Mandalorian, Din Djarin, and the small Child. The cuteness overload is giving people a much-needed dose of seratonin every weekend.
—aaron (@lordbilingual) November 21, 2020
—Kim Horcher N7 (@kimscorcher) November 21, 2020
—mando spoilers (@ahsokassith) November 20, 2020
—bbby (@hoarderofhorror) November 20, 2020
—Mando’s Baby (@MandosBabyYoda) November 20, 2020"The Mandalorian" season two continues this Friday with "Chapter 13," which premieres at 3 a.m. ET on Disney Plus.
- Xiaomi patents new foldable smartphone
- Top 10 richest people in Canada according to Forbes as of March 7, 2021
- Global market for desktops, notebooks and tablets to grow 8% in 2021, says new report
- Porsche unveils its first pair of electric bikes priced at $8,549
- Facebook removes 915 malicious accounts and 606 fake accounts from Instagram in February