The best gender-inclusive clothing you can buy
- For those who eschew traditional gender norms when it comes to their wardrobe, finding clothing that fits properly can be challenging.
- Clothing brands are slowly catching on to the demand for more gender-neutral, gender-noncorming, and gender-inclusive options. These are our top picks for the best gender-inclusive brands.
- Our top pick, Wildfang, produces stylish, diverse, and comfortable clothes from workwear to suiting that prioritize masculine and gender-neutral styles for those with feminine body types.
I've used a lot of adjectives to describe my style over the years including but not limited to: queer, butch, androgynous, gender nonconforming, masculine, etc. But finding clothes that both fit my body and the style I was trying to cultivate has been difficult. In college, my Google search history was littered with searches for "best lesbian clothes" or "best butch styles" and "unisex clothing brands," but there were so few options out there that I ended up empty-handed most of the time. So I spent a long time piecing together a wardrobe from men's styles that happened to fit my curves and women's styles that weren't too frilly or feminine.
But slowly over time, clothing brands have started to catch on to those of us who exist beyond the gender binary or simply want to eschew traditionally masculine or feminine clothing options. In the past few years, a ton of gender-neutral, gender-nonconforming, and gender-inclusive brands have popped up online. I've rounded up some of my favorites below.Gender inclusivity can mean so many things to so many people. For me, it means more masculine styles that fit my traditionally female body type. Those are the brands I've focused on here.Advertisement
Here is the best gender-inclusive clothing you can buy:
- Best gender-inclusive clothing overall: Wildfang
- Best professional gender-inclusive clothing: Kirrin Finch
- Best gender-inclusive clothing for the widest range of body types: GFW Clothing
- Best gender-inclusive casual wear: Muttonhead
- Best gender-inclusive underwear: TomboyX
- Best gender-inclusive denim: Nudie Jeans
- Best gender-inclusive streetwear: Stuzo
- Best gender-inclusive dress shoes: Tomboy Toes
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.