The best places to buy women's jeans
- A great pair of jeans is a staple every woman should have in her wardrobe.
- Our favorite place to buy women's jeans is Everlane because the denim fits well, is affordable, and is made transparently.
If there's an equivalent in your closet to, say, butter in your refrigerator, it must be your favorite pair of jeans. Is there a food that butter does not improve? No. Is there an outfit that a good pair of jeans does not make better? Absolutely not. Is butter a necessary part of life? Yes. Do you need jeans to get through society? Surely. You see, the parallels are uncanny.
While there exists no shortage of stores from which to purchase your new favorite bottoms, there are a few places that we turn to without fail for a great pair of long-lasting, comfortable, and good-looking jeans. And that's because they satisfy a few key criteria.First and foremost, you'll want your jeans to be incomparably comfortable. After all, I practically live in my favorite pair, and that's only the case because wearing them and wearing leggings are about equal when it comes to mobility and stretchability (though leggings, are not, in fact pants). Advertisement
Second, you'll want to think about your favorite cut. The boot cut, believe it or not, appears to be making a comeback, though other classics like the straight cut or skinny cut are also great options. Be sure that your favorite jean purveyor offers more than just one jean varietal - after all, you'll need different jeans for different occasions.
Of course, you should also keep price point in mind. While a great pair of jeans will last you for years on end (and as such, can justify a high price tag), it simply is not the case that buying a great pair of pants requires you to pay an arm and two legs.Finally, and perhaps most importantly, you'll want to pay attention to the type and quality of denim used in your jeans. Given that the fabric can make or break your pants, this is certainly no place to skimp. Be sure that your favorite jean purveyor sources its denim from top of the line suppliers, and know how to take care of this durable material. After all, the longer you own your jeans, the better they look.
No matter which of our favorite stores you choose for your next shopping spree, we're sure you won't be disappointed.
Here are the best places you can buy women's jeans:
- Best place to buy women's jeans overall: Everlane
- Best place to buy comfortable jeans: Mott & Bow
- Best place to buy plus-size jeans: Warp + Weft
- Best place to buy petite jeans: Madewell
- Best place to buy high-end jeans: Rag & Bone
- Best place to buy skinny jeans: Liverpool
- Best place to buy performance jeans: DUER
Updated on 11/13/2019 by Remi Rosmarin: Updated prices, formatting, and links. Added Madewell and Rag & Bone as new picks. We also added other brands we love for your consideration.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
The best place to buy women's jeans overall
The best place to buy comfortable jeansAdvertisement
The best place to buy women's plus-size jeans
Best place to buy petite jeansAdvertisement
Best place to buy high-end jeans
The best place to buy skinny jeansAdvertisement
The best place to buy performance jeans
What else we consideredAdvertisement
- Best PlayStation 4 games
- Profitable stocks in last one month—Lemon Tree, CG Power, Balaji Amines Limited, SBI Card
- HDFC Bank launches Shaurya KGC Card — a farm loan product for armed forces
- EXCLUSIVE: OYO’s new employee initiatives — weekend curfew with no calls or Slack messages, a surprise holiday, and discounted Curefit membership
- 926 personnel selected for police medals on Independence Day