The DOJ wants to end a 71-year-old set of antitrust rules in the movie business, and some small theaters worry they're in danger
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- COVID-19 cases in India cross 2 million
- Dr Kasturirangan, the mind behind the New Education Policy, used to head India’s space agency
- India’s national capital has unveiled its own incentives and policy to push more EVs
- Banks are spending a lot on tech but the money is not going to Indian IT biggies yet
- BCCI claims "in principle" government approval for IPL in UAE