The top 9 shows on Netflix and other streaming services this week
- Every week, Parrot Analytics provides Business Insider with a list of the nine most in-demand original TV shows on streaming services.
- This week's includes Netflix's "Big Mouth" and Hulu's "Wu-Tang: An American Saga."
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Hulu's new limited series about the rise of the Wu-Tang Clan, "Wu-Tang: An American Saga," premiered earlier this month and has people talking.
Every week, Parrot Analytics provides Business Insider with a list of the nine most in-demand TV shows on streaming services. The data is based on "demand expressions," Parrot Analytics' globally standardized TV demand measurement unit. Audience demand reflects the desire, engagement, and viewership weighted by importance, so a stream or download is a higher expression of demand than a "like" or comment on social media, for instance.
Below are this week's nine most popular original shows on Netflix and other streaming services:
9. "Lucifer" (Netflix)
8. "Wu-Tang: An American Saga" (Hulu)
7. "Good Omens" (Amazon Prime Video)
6. "13 Reasons Why" (Netflix)
5. "The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance" (Netflix)
4. "The Boys" (Amazon Prime Video)
3. "Big Mouth" (Netflix)
2. "Titans" (DC Universe)
1. "Stranger Things" (Netflix)
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Chinese smartphone brands under scrutiny, government to check components, pre-installed apps: Report
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months
- Jio, Ola, Accenture, IBM and more are looking for data scientists across India
- Digital rights advocacy group IFF notices 70% drop in donors as banks unable to keep up with RBI’s recurring payments regulation
- Mariah Carey backs Bitcoin in a new partnership with the Winklevoss twins’ Gemini crypto exchange
- Bollywood actor Shah Rukh's son Aryan Khan's bail plea rejected in cruise ship drugs case
- Indian Employees
- Data Science Job
- Google Pixel 6 series
- CBSE examdate sheet
- Tata Punch Price
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- OLA electric scooter
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- vodafone Idea News
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons