This 5-year-old reportedly makes $18 million a year from YouTube
- Five-year-old YouTuber Anastasia Radzinskaya is one of the highest-earning YouTube stars, according to Forbes.
- Radzinskaya goes by Nastya, or Stacy, and she stars in six YouTube channels.
- She moved to the US from Russia in 2018, and speaks both English and Russian.
- Radzinskaya reportedly earns $18 million annually from her YouTube channels.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Anastasia Radzinskaya, a five-year-old YouTuber, placed impressively high on Forbes' list of the top-earning YouTube Stars of 2019, landing at No. 3. She even beat out well-known names like PewDiePie and Jeffree Star, making an estimated $18 million between June 2018 and June 2019.Here's what you need to know about the millionaire five-year-old.
Radzinskaya has 6 channels, but 'Like Nastya Vlog' is her most popular.
That channel alone has 42.3 million subscribers, and she has a combined nearly 107 million subscribers.Advertisement
Born in Russia and based out of Florida, Russian-American Nastya also goes by Stacy.
Radzinskaya was born with cerebral palsy, and doctors thought it was possible she would never be able to speak. Her parents made videos of her doing ordinary things like playing with her dad and showing off toys to show family her progress.Advertisement
The videos started gaining views outside of the family, and Nastya's accounts took off.
The most popular video of all six accounts features Nastya and her father, Yuri, at a petting zoo. The video has more than 767 million views.Advertisement
The young YouTube star has six-figure deals with Legoland and other brands, according to Forbes.
Soon, she'll also launch toys, mobile games, and even publish a book, Forbes reported.Advertisement
- Karnataka's Health Minister says the state is well prepared for COVID-19 vaccine delivery
- Markets in Bhopal can now stay open till 8 pm only as COVID-19 cases surge in the city
- NSE declares Karvy Stock Broking as defaulter, expels from membership
- SC asks Centre to respond on plea seeking uniformity in RT-PCR test rates across the country
- From IndusInd Bank and Kotak Mahindra to Bajaj Finance — seven of the top ten Nifty gainers in the last three months have been financials