Tom Holland praises Brad Pitt and thinks the Oscar winner would be a good candidate to play him in a project about his life story
Tom Hollandpraised Brad Pittin an interview with Deadline.
- Holland said he'd want Pitt to play him in a project about his life, if it ever happened.
Pitt's career began with minor roles in TV shows and movies before he became a leading man in films like "Interview With the Vampire," "Se7en," and "Fight Club."He's now a two-time Oscar winner, earning one Academy Award in 2014 for "12 Years a Slave," which was produced under his production company, Plan B
Pitt won his first acting Oscar in 2020 for his supporting role as Cliff Booth in "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood."Meanwhile, Holland was a theater kid before he made the jump to Hollywood. His first film role was in the 2012 movie "The Impossible," which starred Ewan McGregor and Naomi Watts. His career reached new heights in 2016, when he made his Marvel Cinematic Universe debut as the beloved comic-book character Peter Parker/Spider-Man in "Captain America: Civil War."
That year, he also starred in "The Lost City of Z" which, coincidentally, was produced by Pitt's Plan B Entertainment.
Holland has since reprised his Marvel role for two "Avengers" movies and a standalone "Spider-Man" franchise, which has a third installment in the works.More recently, he's been receiving Oscar buzz for his performance in the upcoming drama film "Cherry."
- SEBI asks PNB Housing to halt ₹4,000 crore preferential issue of shares
- Word Music Day 2021: Importance, history, memorable quotes and how to celebrate it during a pandemic
- International Yoga Day — this year’s theme is ‘Yoga for well-being’
- International Yoga Day 2021 — a few quotes to remember and share
- India witnesses decline in daily COVID-19 cases with 58,419 fresh cases, lowest in last 81 days