'Too Hot to Handle' star Harry Jowsey says he knew he got busted receiving oral sex as it was happening because he saw 'like 65 cameras' swerve on him to film it
Harry Jowseytold Insider there were "like 65 cameras" in the shared bedroom on " Too Hot to Handle."
- Some cameras were right above his bed, capturing one very intimate moment.
And Jowsey told Insider that he'll never forget when cameras captured him having a very intimate moment.
"We had like 65 cameras in there," Jowsey said. "Also, above your bed, people don't realize that the camera is right there. They, like, swivel."
Contestants on the hit
If they do slip up, cameras are always there to catch them.
"I remember there was one moment when I was getting head and I started, like, giggling," Jowsey recalled with a laugh. "And then I look up and I see all the cameras just turn to me and I was like, 'Oh no, I've been sprung here.'"
Jowsey said that most of the contestants were so scared about losing more money that - even after filming wrapped - they were convinced the show was putting them through one final test on their last night in Mexico.
"The night that the cameras went down, everyone was still so paranoid that it was another test until they left the villa, so no one wanted to do anything," Jowsey said. "But me and Francesca [Farago] were like, 'Oh whatever, we're just going to go crazy, we don't even care.' I was like, 'It's not that deep, it's honestly fine.'"
Jowsey proposed to Farago during the show's virtual reunion, but the couple split in June 2020. Farago later appeared on the reunion special for "Love is Blind," another hit Netflix reality dating show.
"To be honest, I didn't watch it," Jowsey said of his ex's crossover episode. "She did tell me that she was doing it. I just want her to be successful. If that's a stepping stone, then hats off to her."
But Jowsey said he doesn't plan to date another reality
"To be honest, reality stars suck," he said. "We're so boring and self-obsessed, so I'm not really too excited about
- I just got laid off from my dream job at Tesla without warning. I feel like my life got uprooted so a billionaire could save some money.
- Four-days work week, full and final settlement within 2 days of exit — new changes at workplaces to reflect from July 1
- Mark Zuckerberg told Meta staff he's upping performance goals to get rid of employees who 'shouldn't be here,' report says
- SIMPLY PUT: extreme weather is the new normal in India
- Antonia Wade, PwC's global CMO, tells Insider how B2B spending changes in tough economic times
- Ban on single-use plastic kicks in across India as the country recognises the choking impacts of plastic waste on the environment
- Bank FDs will draw down from mutual funds if interest rates go up to 7.5-8%, says report
- Best smartphones under ₹40,000 in India