Trevor Noah scooped up an 11,000-square-foot Los Angeles mansion for $27.5 million - and rumored girlfriend Minka Kelly may be moving in with him
- "The Daily Show" host
Trevor Noahbought a sprawling new mansion in the Bel-Air neighborhood of Los Angeles, California, for $27.5 million, Jack Flemming of the Los Angeles Times reports.
- A source told People's Hannah Chubb that Noah purchased the
homefor himself and rumored girlfriend Minka Kelly to share as a couple.
- The home has six bedrooms, 11 bathrooms, an infinity pool, a media room, and a spa.
- This isn't Noah's first big real-estate purchase — he bought a $10 million NYC penthouse in 2017 and a different Bel-Air mansion in 2019 for $20.5 million.
"The Daily Show" host Trevor Noah has bought an 11,000-square-foot mansion in Los Angeles, California, according to Jack Flemming of the Los Angeles Times.
Photos published by the Times show the sprawling home surrounded by lush greenery in the swanky Bel-Air neighborhood. It has a pool on one of the upper decks, a media room, floor-to-ceiling windows, an office, a spa, and a library.
According to the Times, Noah bought the home, which has six bedrooms and 11 bathrooms, from architect Mark Rios. Rios is the owner of an LA-based design firm named after him. The listing was held by Linda May, Drew Fenton, and Jonah Wilson of luxury real-estate agency Hilton & Hyland.
But the large property may not be for Noah alone. A source told People Magazine's Hannah Chubb that Noah and his rumored girlfriend, Minka Kelly, are planning to live in the new home as a couple.
"They're making plans for a future together, and it's a very stable relationship," the source told People. "They've been spending time between coasts over the last year and had been looking for a place in LA as a couple."
Noah and Kelly have not publicly confirmed their relationship, though another source told People in August that the two are dating and "it's very serious."
Noah's new home is known for its 'unique' design
When the house was up for sale last year, Robb Report called it "one of the most unique houses on the market in Los Angeles" and went on to describe the home's "minimalist expanse of verdant grass," heated stone-floor bathrooms, and hand-stitched leather railing.
Mansion Global reports that the house initially entered the market in 2018 with a price tag of $36 million, which was reduced over the years before ultimately selling to Noah for a reported $27.5 million.
"Architects have a hard time designing for themselves," Rios told Architectural Digest in 2017. "I went through over 50 plans before we settled on one."
Noah owns other real estate in Bel-Air and Manhattan
This isn't Noah's first big
Noah's famous Bel-Air neighbors include the likes of Jennifer Aniston and Beyoncé and Jay-Z. Elon Musk previously owned multiple homes in the neighborhood before vowing to sell off his entire real-estate portfolio and "own no homes."
According to Zillow estimates at the time of writing, the average Bel-Air house is valued at $3.8 million.
Check out photos of the property at the LA Times»
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- What would happen to Twitter if Elon Musk backs out now?
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani