Trevor Noah scooped up an 11,000-square-foot Los Angeles mansion for $27.5 million - and rumored girlfriend Minka Kelly may be moving in with him
- "The Daily Show" host
Trevor Noahbought a sprawling new mansion in the Bel-Air neighborhood of Los Angeles, California, for $27.5 million, Jack Flemming of the Los Angeles Times reports.
- A source told People's Hannah Chubb that Noah purchased the
homefor himself and rumored girlfriend Minka Kelly to share as a couple.
- The home has six bedrooms, 11 bathrooms, an infinity pool, a media room, and a spa.
- This isn't Noah's first big real-estate purchase — he bought a $10 million NYC penthouse in 2017 and a different Bel-Air mansion in 2019 for $20.5 million.
"The Daily Show" host Trevor Noah has bought an 11,000-square-foot mansion in Los Angeles, California, according to Jack Flemming of the Los Angeles Times.
Photos published by the Times show the sprawling home surrounded by lush greenery in the swanky Bel-Air neighborhood. It has a pool on one of the upper decks, a media room, floor-to-ceiling windows, an office, a spa, and a library.
According to the Times, Noah bought the home, which has six bedrooms and 11 bathrooms, from architect Mark Rios. Rios is the owner of an LA-based design firm named after him. The listing was held by Linda May, Drew Fenton, and Jonah Wilson of luxury real-estate agency Hilton & Hyland.
But the large property may not be for Noah alone. A source told People Magazine's Hannah Chubb that Noah and his rumored girlfriend, Minka Kelly, are planning to live in the new home as a couple.
"They're making plans for a future together, and it's a very stable relationship," the source told People. "They've been spending time between coasts over the last year and had been looking for a place in LA as a couple."
Noah and Kelly have not publicly confirmed their relationship, though another source told People in August that the two are dating and "it's very serious."
Noah's new home is known for its 'unique' design
When the house was up for sale last year, Robb Report called it "one of the most unique houses on the market in Los Angeles" and went on to describe the home's "minimalist expanse of verdant grass," heated stone-floor bathrooms, and hand-stitched leather railing.
Mansion Global reports that the house initially entered the market in 2018 with a price tag of $36 million, which was reduced over the years before ultimately selling to Noah for a reported $27.5 million.
"Architects have a hard time designing for themselves," Rios told Architectural Digest in 2017. "I went through over 50 plans before we settled on one."
Noah owns other real estate in Bel-Air and Manhattan
This isn't Noah's first big
Noah's famous Bel-Air neighbors include the likes of Jennifer Aniston and Beyoncé and Jay-Z. Elon Musk previously owned multiple homes in the neighborhood before vowing to sell off his entire real-estate portfolio and "own no homes."
According to Zillow estimates at the time of writing, the average Bel-Air house is valued at $3.8 million.
Check out photos of the property at the LA Times»
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Chinese smartphone brands under scrutiny, government to check components, pre-installed apps: Report
- Best AMD desktop processors — which one to buy in India?
- Best AMD Ryzen laptops in India
- Best TVs with HDR support in India
- Bored Ape NFT sells for $2.7 million, making it the most expensive in Yacht Club collection
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months
- Indian Employees
- Data Science Job
- Google Pixel 6 series
- CBSE examdate sheet
- Tata Punch Price
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- OLA electric scooter
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- vodafone Idea News
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons