Watch Courteney Cox's daughter ask the 'Friends' star personal questions about pregnancy and motherhood: 'I'm so uncomfortable it hurts'
- Coco Arquette interviewed her mother Courteney Cox about pregnancy and motherhood for the actress' Facebook Watch show "9 Months With Courteney Cox" on Sunday.
- "I'm so uncomfortable it hurts," the 15-year-old says before launching into personal questions directed toward her mother.
- During the interview, Coco asks the 55-year-old actress to talk about pregnancy, shed light on motherhood, and describe her when she was a baby.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
"I'm so uncomfortable it hurts," the 15-year-old says after her mother introduces her at the beginning of the interview.Coco then launches into intimate questions about the 55-year-old "Friends" actress' experience as a mother. First asked to describe her "pregnancy journey" in three words, Cox responds, "Exciting. Emotional. Great."Advertisement
Cox also admits that she "used to love cottage cheese and tomato" while she was pregnant with Coco.
"That's disgusting," her daughter responds.The mother-daughter duo then moves on to a rapid-fire game of word association. Cox says that "babies" make her think of the word "adorable," pregnancy reminds her of the word "hormones," and motherhood is associated with "love."
When Coco asks her what word she associates with Chandler, her love interest on the hit show "Friends," Cox laughs and says, "Is that one really?" before they skip over to the next topic.The actress is then tasked with describing her daughter as a child, prompting her to respond, "Absolutely adorable, curious, incredible sense of humor, and quirky."Seemingly embarrassed by her mother's compliments, Coco says, "You're annoying," before cuddling up to her mom. Advertisement
Coco and Cox are self-isolating together during the pandemic and have been sharing videos of their time together at home. In March, the pair shared their joint cover of the song "Burn" from Lin-Manuel Miranda's hit Broadway musical "Hamilton."
"Coco and I were pretty embarrassed by our last attempt at this song when talking to @theellenshow...So we had to redeem ourselves," the actress wrote on Instagram.
Cox and Coco have also been passing the time by creating mother-daughter TikTok dances together. Advertisement
A post shared by Courteney Cox (@courteneycoxofficial) on Mar 24, 2020 at 7:23pm PDT
"Wanna see your child lose their patience? Do a TikTok with them," Cox joked on Instagram.
A post shared by Courteney Cox (@courteneycoxofficial) on Jan 7, 2020 at 9:40am PST
Cox shares Coco with her ex-husband David Arquette, with whom she split from in 2012. Although they remain separated, they continue to co-parent their daughter.In May 2019, Arquette told Us Weekly that he and Cox have prioritized their daughter through their divorce and maintain a positive relationship.Advertisement
"We have always just made Coco the No. 1 priority. We have respect and love for each other and just are on the same page. And with Coco, we're just super lucky. As far as teenagers go, it's a bit tricky, but she's got a huge heart and she's really, really a brilliant girl, so we're very lucky," he told the outlet. Read the original article on Insider
- HM commanders channelised drug smuggling money in J&K to support terror activities: NIA
- What is gender lens investing? Sangita Reddy, Kiran Mazumdar Shaw, Nandini Piramal, and Vani Kola share their thoughts
- Luxury icons Sabyasachi and Oberoi open up about their 'perfectionist quirks' like checking the color of egg yolks and slashing clothes so they can’t hit the edit table
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi warns against complacency in the fight against COVID-19
- Best budget smartphone deals under ₹20,000 in the Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2020