Zendaya dazzled in a sheer, crystal-embellished catsuit and sequined blazer at the Valentino show in Paris
- Zendaya donned a stunning black look at Valentino's show for Paris Fashion Week on Sunday.
- The "Euphoria" star wore the brand's bedazzled logo on everything from her blazer to her shoes.
There's no doubt who designed Zendaya's latest look for Paris Fashion Week.
The "Euphoria" star wore the Valentino logo from top to bottom as she sat in the front row for the fashion house's spring/summer 2023 presentation on Sunday. Her outfit featured a dazzling black blazer, shorts, and a sheer bodysuit with the brand's iconic "V" logo emblazoned in jewels.
For accessories, the Emmy-winning performer went for chandelier earrings and a simple ring. She wore her hair straight with a sleek side-part and added a slick of brick red lipstick to finish the ensemble.
Zendaya sat with her longtime stylist Law Roach and Naomi Campbell at the show. She was also photographed hanging out with Florence Pugh, Dove Cameron, and "Emily in Paris" actress Ashley Park at the event.
The actress and singer became a global brand ambassador for Valentino in December 2020, Nylon reports. Some of her best style moments have been designed by the label — including the ballgown she wore when she won an Emmy for outstanding lead actress in a drama on September 12.
Speaking with Vogue ahead of the ceremony, Roach said the dress was inspired by Grace Kelly's fashion in the 1950s, as well as a Valentino look Linda Evangelista wore in 1987. The strapless gown was custom-made for her Valentino creative director Pierpaolo Piccioli and featured a peplum bodice with a full skirt.
The actress also attended the fashion house's fall/winter 2022 fashion show in March, drawing comparisons to Barbie after she sported an all-pink outfit from Valentino's "Pink PP" collection.
- Wild video shows Florida police officers wrangling a huge alligator in the middle of the street
- Elon Musk and more than 1,000 people sign an open letter calling for a pause on training AI systems more powerful than GPT-4
- What is an indictment? What it means for someone to be indicted by a grand jury and why Trump was charged
- White House refuses to pay for Twitter's Blue verification: Report
- Italy bans ChatGPT, orders investigation over privacy breach
- IISc researchers design tiny supercapacitor capable of storing large amount of electric charge
- India exported military hardware worth ₹15,920 crore in 2022-23: Rajnath
- From Citadel to Ponniyin Selvan 2: a look at the shows & movies releasing in April