Eric Schmidt Is Giving Away $1 Million To People Who Are Solving Problems Through Technology
Schmidt announced the news this morning on CBS while promoting his book, "The New Digital Age." Jared Cohen, Google's Ideas Director, is his co-author."I think I should put my money where my mouth is," Schmit told CBS. The $1 milion will be awarded on March 10. "We identified a whole bunch of companies all over the world trying to solve oppressive censorship, empower individuals, and make these phones more useful."
- Earth's satellites, power grids and planes may have more time to prepare against the threat of solar flares
- These are India’s top 10 'most livable' cities, according to the government's Ease of Living Index 2020
- Flipkart is reportedly looking to list in US via a blank cheque firm
- Smartphone brand OPPO will launch new fitness band on March 9
- Ahead of its electric three-wheeler launch, EV startup Euler Motors raises ₹30 crore