Ericsson changes global organisation structure, moves three top executives to India
As per ET sources, Jose Luis Serrato, operations head of Ericsson's Latam and Caribbean region, has been moved to India as VP and head of network services. Similarly,
Other than these movements, Nitin Bansal will now be heading
"Top talent like Nelson and Serrato will strengthen the India team and accelerate our growth strategy in the country, while Bansal knows the needs of Indian operators and the market situation," Paolo Colella, Ericsson's India region head told ET.
It was earlier this year that Ericsson had announced that it would be making some changes in organisational structure, in a bid to strengthen global strategy execution.
Popular on BI
- An overlooked group of borrowers will be hit hard as student loan repayments resume, former Fed economist says
- TikTok's strategy for US dominance is straight out of Amazon's playbook — but creators are the fuel for its flywheel
- Robin Williams' daughter says she finds AI recreations of her father's voice 'personally disturbing'
- Survey shows people find no improvement in public toilets across country
- Sebi extends deadline for listed cos to confirm or deny market rumours
- Tom Hanks, a dental plan promotion and an AI
- New 'inverse vaccine' shows potential to treat multiple sclerosis, diabetes: Study
- TDP leaders stage hunger strike In Delhi against arrest of Chandrababu Naidu