Ethereum explodes above $300
Ethereum is exploding higher on Wednesday, trading up 32% at $299.70. It hit a high of $308 earlier in the session.
The climb back above the $300 level comes just less than a week after a flash crash on the Global Digital Asset Exchange pushed Ethereum's price down to as low as $0.10 before quickly recouping its losses. After initially saying customers would not be refunded, GDAX reversed course and said those impacted would be made whole.
Despite the big run up from the flash-crash low, Ethereum still remains well below its all time high of $419.30 set on June 12. It is up close to 3,600% in 2017.
- Slice payments app spies on photos, audio records and call history, says Google
- More than $100,000 raised for loyal Burger King employee of 27 years in GoFundMe campaign after video shows him getting 'goody' bag as reward
- Tesla is laying off workers who only just started and withdrawing employment offers as Elon Musk's job cuts begin
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India