European Stocks Are Up
Here's the scorecard:France's CAC 40 is up 0.90% after opening down.
The UK's FTSE 100 is up 0.06%, the only loser.Italy's FTSE MIB is up 0.69%
Spain's IBEX is up 1.61%Asian markets closed up: Japan's Nikkei rose 0.33% on Monday, and Hong Kong's Hang Seng swelled 1.95%. US futures are also climbing: the S&P is 9.5 points higher and the Dow is 83 points up from Friday's close.
It's a quiet day for data today: Markit's US PMI is out at 2.45 p.m. GMT. Economists expect a small uptick in the services part of the business survey, which should rise to about 57.3, signalling solid growth.
- Crypto exchange Bitex’s new utility token aims to simplify trading in rupee
- L’Oréal Paris and ambassadors Aditi Rao Hydari, Sobhita Dhulipala, Shakti Mohan and Mithali Raj share their heartfelt gratitude for heroes on International Nurses Day
- This cryptocurrency is valued at $45 billion, and it's just a day old
- India's geo imaging satellite launch delayed due to rising COVID-19 cases
- Gartner report reveals global chip shortage may continue till Q2 2022