Everlane has a huge cult following as a popular apparel website - here's a look at its first-ever physical store in New York City
Everlane sells men's and women's clothing, shoes, and accessories that aim to be stylish and high-quality without a high price tag. What makes Everlane different from other retailers is its emphasis on what it calls "radical transparency": It only uses factories with high ethical standards that disclose the actual cost of making each product.For years, Everlane was only available online. The San Francisco startup experimented with pop-up stores in New York City and inside Nordstrom stores, but there's never been an honest-to-goodness Everlane retail store until now.
Here's what it's like inside:
- Sonu Sood to launch blood bank app to connect donors with those in urgent need of blood
- India has the third highest number of women in senior management positions globally, according to Grant Thornton
- RIL, banks lift Sensex 1100 points higher, Nifty tops 15,200 mark
- Gujarat's annual budget for the next financial year has a surplus of ₹588 crore
- COVID-19 vaccine doses will available around the clock in India