Every Marvel TV show ranked from worst to best, according to critics
While there are currently six Marvel TV series, there are at least 11 more shows based on Marvel comics that are in production or being developed right now.
The path to TV hasn't been a smooth one. Last year, ABC canceled the low-rated "Agent Carter" series. And "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." is one of ABC's lowest-rated shows. Plus, after a string of critical successes for Marvel shows at Netflix, "Iron Fist" was hammered with negative reviews.
In light of the bruising critics gave "Iron Fist," we took a look at review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes, which assigns a fresh percentage score based on reviews, to see how it ranked against other Marvel shows.
Here's how the Marvel TV shows rank, according to critics:
- Chestnuts: Nature's nutritional powerhouse
- Taylor Swift's ‘Eras Tour’ concert film set to premier in India
- Melting poles: Unprecedented levels of sea ice loss threatens global climate balance
- Peanuts: A nutty marvel of nutrition
- India’s debit card transactions fall but credit card spends rise further