Every Marvel TV show ranked from worst to best, according to critics
While there are currently six Marvel TV series, there are at least 11 more shows based on Marvel comics that are in production or being developed right now.
The path to TV hasn't been a smooth one. Last year, ABC canceled the low-rated "Agent Carter" series. And "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." is one of ABC's lowest-rated shows. Plus, after a string of critical successes for Marvel shows at Netflix, "Iron Fist" was hammered with negative reviews.
In light of the bruising critics gave "Iron Fist," we took a look at review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes, which assigns a fresh percentage score based on reviews, to see how it ranked against other Marvel shows.
Here's how the Marvel TV shows rank, according to critics:
- Akash Ambani named in Time100 NEXT list as an emerging leader
- People want bigger homes and reopening offices, schools hasn’t altered this trend
- Prime Minister Modi says extension of free ration scheme will benefit crores during the festive season
- Central government employees given 4% hike in DA ahead of Diwali
- Jewellery chains are growing at the cost of standalone jewellers – and it’s only going to get worse, says World Gold Council report