Every single one of Apple's major products saw unit sales decline
Apple did not grow unit sales year-over-year in any of its major product categories during 2015's crucial holiday sales quarter.
The number of iPhones sold was basically flat (slightly down) from a year ago, Mac unit sales declined 4% year-on-year, and iPad unit sales plunged 25%.Apple doesn't break out numbers for the Apple Watch, so we don't know how sales of that product fared. Advertisement
All in all, it's not a very encouraging set of results for Apple, and underscores the need for the company to come out with a new hit.
Here's Apple's chart of December quarter results:
- Best fitness bands in India to stay on top of your health
- Best budget Smart TV in India
- Best camera tripods for photography enthusiasts and learners
- Jupiter's mushball ammonia rain could explain the mystery behind shallow lightning storms in its atmosphere
- Global changes in land use is increasing the possibility of COVID-19 like outbreak, says a study