Every Supreme Court justice went to Harvard or Yale Law School - here's where they went for undergrad
President Barack Obama's recent nomination of Judge Merrick Garland to the Supreme Court means that yet another Harvard Law graduate could serve on the nation's highest court if he's confirmed.
Every single current member of the Supreme Court attended law school at Harvard or Yale - though Ruth Bader Ginsburg ultimately got her degree from Columbia Law School after transferring from Harvard Law.
Less well-known is where the justices attended for their undergraduate studies.
Take a look below to find out the alma maters of the justices of the highest court in America. We have included the alma mater of Justice Antonin Scalia, who died recently at the age of 79.
- Bharti Airtel, Tech Mahindra, Bajaj Finance and other top stocks to watch out for on October 26
- Best nail polish sets for women in India
- Best king size bed sheets for bedroom in India
- OPINION: The next four-letter word taking the world of finance by storm
- Best steel chair for living room in India