Every Unit At This New Bahamas Condo Comes With A Private Swimming Pool
"The idea with having Douglas Elliman on board is that the New York buyer hasn't been addressed," Horacio LeDon, a Douglas Elliman broker, told The New York Times. "Wealthy New Yorkers have been going down to the Bahamas for quite some time, and all without any proper marketing. We aim to change that."Compared to some Manhattan real estate, the condos are relatively cheap, costing roughly $1,600 to $1,700 per square foot after closing costs and other expenditures, according to The Times (that's a range of $3 million to $12.5 million). In Manhattan, square footage can go for many times that price.
Each apartment comes with an outdoor private terrace, as well as a pool. Honeycomb will break ground this summer, and opens in the first half of 2016.
- MPs should put pressure on Centre to include Kerala's demands in central budget:CM
- Final stage of Budget 2021-22 commences with Halwa ceremony
- Farmers' Protest: Local eateries facing tough time due to free langars at Singhu Border
- Venture Capital funding in India hits $3.1 billion in Q4 of 2020, says KPMG report
- A scary proposal to use facial recognition and AI by an Indian state has experts fuming