Everything LG's newest phone can do that the iPhone can't
LG's crazy new phone, the G5, has two new features that set it apart from Apple's iPhone in major ways.
Antonio Villas-Boas/Tech Insider
- It has a removable bottom - a novel way to add features without requiring adapters or cases.
- There's also a cool new camera that does a lot more than the iPhone camera's can.
But that's not all! Here's what else the G5 can do that the iPhone can't:
Popular on BI
- I've had the new iPhone 14 for 2 weeks. I should've listened to Steve Jobs' daughter because I now regret buying it.
- China tells state banks to prepare for a massive dollar dump and yuan buying spree as Beijing's prior interventions have failed to stem its currency's worst year since 1994
- Airtel 5G launched in eight cities, entire country to be covered by 2024
- Essential food item prices spiked in the last one year
- SC to hear SEBI's review petition against RIL on Oct 12
- OPINION: Can trust-based philanthropy become the mainstream?
- PM Modi on India’s 5G launch – here are the key points from the speech
- PM Modi inaugurates India Mobile Congress, experiences 5G devices being showcased