Everything we know about Mike Pence's new press secretary Katie Waldman - who is reportedly dating Trump adviser Stephen Miller
- After Vice President Mike Pence announced he was hiring Katie Waldman as his new press secretary, news of Waldman's reported relationship with controversial White House senior policy adviser Stephen Miller broke.
- Waldman will begin the role on October 1. Previously, she's worked with Republican lawmakers and defended President Donald Trump's immigration policies as Department of Homeland Security press secretary.
- Here's what we know about Pence's newly minted press secretary.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
The news of the hire made even more headlines after Washington Post reporter Nick Miroff tweeted alongside the news that 27-year-old Waldman is dating controversial White House senior policy adviser Stephen Miller.
View all Offers
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
AdvertisementFrom Waldman's past controversies, reputation as a hard worker, and harsh comments on immigration, see what we know about Pence's newly minted press secretary.
Waldman has a controversial past that began when she was still a student, similar to Miller.
She got her start as a star press secretary in the Senate.
She has a history of making harsh comments about migrants.
Waldman and Miller provoked reactions when it was reported that they were dating.
Waldman will surely be a key asset as Pence heads into an election year.
- India has limited options for weapons that can take down enemy drones
- International Tigers Day: Ten most interesting facts about the beautiful beasts
- Rolex Rings IPO gets subscribed 3.84 times on the first day of bidding
- If Spotify was a country, it would be bigger than the US as subscriber count hits 365 million
- Saudi citizens warned against visiting countries facing travel ban