Everything we know about the next Apple Watch, which could launch as soon as next month
- Apple has typically released a new version of the Apple Watch every September, so there's a chance it could do so again in 2019.
- Rumors suggest Apple might add sleep-tracking to future Apple Watch models and the company could bring back the ceramic casing option.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
The Apple Watch has certainly come a long way in recent years when it comes to its health-tracking capabilities. The latest model, the Apple Watch Series 4, comes with an electrical heart sensor for conducting an electrocardiogram test, which can help spot irregular heartbeats.The new software launching for the Apple Watch this fall, which will be available for older models too, brings several wellness-oriented enhancements, such as the ability to natively track female health metrics.Advertisement
And if the recent rumors and reports are any indication, it looks like the next iteration of the Apple Watch will take the company's health ambitions even further.
A new ceramic casing optionAdvertisement
A possible September launch date
An upgraded processorAdvertisement
Apple's latest watch software
- Coolest remote control cars for kids
- Best wireless mouse for a clutter-free experience
- Best budget point and shoot cameras in India for 2020
- A look back at top Independence Day speeches from erstwhile Indian Prime Ministers
- Mobile Premier League is the principal sponsor for KKR and TKR for IPL and CPL