Exclusive: General Motors MD Design Stuart Norris on why Corvette and Camaro can kick any supercar's ass
General Motors is on steriods this year. The company has showcased not one, but two iconic super cars at the Auto Expo - the Corvette and the Camaro. While the American automotive manufacturer is still mum about the launch of the duo into the Indian automotive market, we thought we'd give you a look at what the country's missing out on.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUWant to watch our first look videos of the red hot Corvette? Click here. Thos who love the icy cool Camaro, click here. You won't regret this! If you know how awesome these cars are, proceed.
Business Insider India got chatting with Stuart Norris, Managing Director Designa at GM Korea about the Corvette, Camaro and his idea of the Indian automotive market. Check this out!
- Best 32-inch monitor in India in 2021
- Delhi government allows reopening of bars, public parks and gardens from Monday
- India to hold two-day BRICS meet on Green Hydrogen initiatives
- SEBI asks PNB Housing to halt ₹4,000 crore preferential issue of shares
- Word Music Day 2021: Importance, history, memorable quotes and how to celebrate it during a pandemic