Exclusive: General Motors MD Design Stuart Norris on why Corvette and Camaro can kick any supercar's ass
General Motors is on steriods this year. The company has showcased not one, but two iconic super cars at the Auto Expo - the Corvette and the Camaro. While the American automotive manufacturer is still mum about the launch of the duo into the Indian automotive market, we thought we'd give you a look at what the country's missing out on.
Want to watch our first look videos of the red hot Corvette? Click here. Thos who love the icy cool Camaro, click here. You won't regret this! If you know how awesome these cars are, proceed.
Business Insider India got chatting with Stuart Norris, Managing Director Designa at GM Korea about the Corvette, Camaro and his idea of the Indian automotive market. Check this out!
Popular on BI
- A massive study from Israel suggests older adults were far less likely to develop severe COVID-19 after a booster shot, but the finding carries major limitations
- Everything you need to know about iOS 15: Release date, new features, supported devices
- Watch SpaceX launch 4 space tourists into Earth's orbit
- Okaya launches electric scooter Freedum at ₹69,900 with a range of up to 250KM
- Airtel challenges telecom department's demand of ₹1,400 crore
- Best LED ring lights for photography in India
- ENO's latest campaign for rural India reaches 35 million viewers through Facebook and Jio's KaiOS
- Insider trading, IP theft, fake art and fake profiles — Scammers are taking advantage of NFT platforms’ lack of regulation