Exclusive: Maruti Suzuki ain't boring! Hear Engineering Head C V Raman tell you that
Maruti Suzuki unveiled the much-awaited Vitara Brezza on Wednesday. This compact SUV is powered by a 300 DDiS Diesel engine that is mated to a five-speed manual transmission. The car will come with driver airbag as a standard, while front passenger airbag and ABS will be optional. The Brezza has been conceptualized, designed and developed in India using Suzuki's global platform and engine.
Gone are the days when brand Maruti was attached to being 'cheap' and 'frugal'. We felt the country's largest car-maker was breaking new ground in terms of design and innovation. The company looks to hold a strong footing amidst strong competition from the likes of the
To get more insights into Maruti's shift in design strategy, Business Insider India caught up with Mr.
Popular on BI
- Mondelez eyes a bigger bite in the premium biscuit market as it launches a new variant, Oreo Double Stuf in India
- Indian spacetech startup Skyroot has raised over $4 million in a round led by one of Google’s earliest backers
- Indian markets continue to fall; Dr Reddy’s, HDFC Bank, Titan, IT firms biggest losers
- Ten points explaining what the US Fed said and how it affects India
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and others see more losses as US Fed’s rate hike reality spooks crypto market