Exclusive: Maruti Suzuki ain't boring! Hear Engineering Head C V Raman tell you that
AdvertisementMaruti Suzuki unveiled the much-awaited Vitara Brezza on Wednesday. This compact SUV is powered by a 300 DDiS Diesel engine that is mated to a five-speed manual transmission. The car will come with driver airbag as a standard, while front passenger airbag and ABS will be optional. The Brezza has been conceptualized, designed and developed in India using Suzuki's global platform and engine.
Gone are the days when brand Maruti was attached to being 'cheap' and 'frugal'. We felt the country's largest car-maker was breaking new ground in terms of design and innovation. The company looks to hold a strong footing amidst strong competition from the likes of the
To get more insights into Maruti's shift in design strategy, Business Insider India caught up with Mr.
Popular on BI
- Not hard, not soft, the earliest dino eggs may have been of a 'leathery' texture to protect against damage: study
- Don't need to go big to go home: Australia is turning to sustainable 'tiny houses' to fix their housing crisis!
- Affordability levels to buy homes hit in last 2 years; to improve in 2024 on likely repo rate cut: JLL
- Carbon tax turns into climate fight at COP28
- Market to focus on macro data, global trends: Analysts