Exclusive: Maruti Suzuki ain't boring! Hear Engineering Head C V Raman tell you that
Maruti Suzuki unveiled the much-awaited Vitara Brezza on Wednesday. This compact SUV is powered by a 300 DDiS Diesel engine that is mated to a five-speed manual transmission. The car will come with driver airbag as a standard, while front passenger airbag and ABS will be optional. The Brezza has been conceptualized, designed and developed in India using Suzuki's global platform and engine.
Gone are the days when brand Maruti was attached to being 'cheap' and 'frugal'. We felt the country's largest car-maker was breaking new ground in terms of design and innovation. The company looks to hold a strong footing amidst strong competition from the likes of the
To get more insights into Maruti's shift in design strategy, Business Insider India caught up with Mr.
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry
- INTERVIEW: Paytm trains its guns on Google while the payments app is back in Play Store
- IN PICS: Mitra and other humanoid robots help COVID-19 patients stuck in quarantine across hospitals in India
- Brands that demonstrate they care for consumers, communities and the environment will find favor with today’s and tomorrow’s consumers: Preeti Reddy, Kantar