Exclusive: Maruti Suzuki ain't boring! Hear Engineering Head C V Raman tell you that
AdvertisementMaruti Suzuki unveiled the much-awaited Vitara Brezza on Wednesday. This compact SUV is powered by a 300 DDiS Diesel engine that is mated to a five-speed manual transmission. The car will come with driver airbag as a standard, while front passenger airbag and ABS will be optional. The Brezza has been conceptualized, designed and developed in India using Suzuki's global platform and engine.
Gone are the days when brand Maruti was attached to being 'cheap' and 'frugal'. We felt the country's largest car-maker was breaking new ground in terms of design and innovation. The company looks to hold a strong footing amidst strong competition from the likes of the
To get more insights into Maruti's shift in design strategy, Business Insider India caught up with Mr.
Popular on BI
- Sensex, Nifty fall in morning trade on unabated foreign fund outflows
- Vistara, Air India in expansion mode with daily non-stop flights to Maldives and Doha
- JSW Infra lists at 20% premium in-line with grey market expectations
- Small online sellers set to push their ad budgets higher this festive season
- Updater Services IPO allotment – how to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more