Exclusive: Rain, thunderstorm wreak havoc at Delhi airport
The Delhi airport had to be briefly shut down on Monday evening because of the storm and
DefenceAviationPost.com has accessed exclusive pictures of the damage at the Delhi airport.
- All major automakers except Bajaj Auto expected to register growth in January say brokerages
- India's core sector output rises by 7.4 per cent in December
- Indian start-ups are looking at reverse flipping says Economic Survey
- This cheesecake startup refused to give up a slice of its company for a lower valuation on Shark Tank India
- SC suggest Nirav Modi's bro-in-law to give letter of authority to CBI to access offshore bank accounts