Exclusive: This is how you can get free cloud credits on DigitalOcean
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
Under the Memorandum of Understanding signed in
AdvertisementThe month-long six ways to graduate MOOC provides basics in entrepreneurship to first year engineering students while the six-month
ALSO READ: How India shopped on Snapdeal in 2016
At this collaboration, Sanjay
The applications for inaugural six-month entrepreneurship course is closed and the batch commences on January 2nd, 2017.
Applications for July 2017 batch will be opened on February 1st, 2017. Students can form teams and apply at www.sv.co, Mr. Vijayakumar said.
ALSO READ: Uber reveals how Indians used its App to get around in 2016, and the results are fascinating
AdvertisementAnother program that they offer start-ups is the
ALSO READ: BI Year-Ender: Five surprising startup acquisitions in 2016
DigitalOcean had also launched an initiative for engineering students across the country called Campus Shark. The competition is aimed towards boosting product design capabilities amongst engineering students following the “Make in India” initiative. Campus Shark is a competition encouraging the growth of innovation amongst Indian students, in association with Incubate Hub, The winner will be recognized as a Campus Shark and be rewarded with a cash prize. “Initiatives such as Campus Shark are critical towards transforming India into a global digital leader’’ he signs off.
- YES Bank launches a new musical logo to build a deeper connect with customers
- COVID-19: Students should leave hostels in Bengaluru if their institutions declare a holiday, says BBMP
- Non-banking finance firm Power Finance Corporation records 49% jump in net profits in FY21
- The Internet's original source code is going up for auction on Sotheby's as an NFT this month
- Best 55-inch smart TVs with 4K resolution