Exclusive: When Paytm Founder-CEO Vijay Shekhar Sharma played mentor to Vikas Purohit
In an exclusive interview with Business Insider, Purohit said this won’t have been possible if not for his boss. “Vijay has been a mentor from Day 1. Rarely do you find a boss who acts like a pillar of strength and motivation to achieve your goal”, he gushes.
According to a report, Purohit’s last day at the company is this week. This comes at a time when the mobile wallet and
“We’re working on the product and the investor side. It’s based on machine and digital learning to enhance the digital customer experience”, he says.
When asked about Sharma’s role in his
Purohit claims he’ll launch his product/service by the end of the year.
This isn’t the first time Vijay Shekhar Sharma has nurtured entrepreneurship spirit among peers. Under his tutelage, brands like SHEROES and Edukart have emerged. Vijay encouraged founders
Paytm refused to comment.
Popular on BI
- RBI expected to hold rates for the 5th time in a row, no cuts likely before Q2FY25
- IBM, Meta launch AI Alliance to build open, responsible AI
- Have no fear in saying 'I'm on medication': Karan Johar on his battle with anxiety
- Bajaj Chetak Urbane vs Ola S1 Air – price, range and features compared
- Global crypto market hits $1.5 trillion as panic buying fuels Bitcoin price