Expert Explains How To Impress The Computer That's Reading Your Resume
When you submit your resume to a larger firm, there's a good chance it'll go through a keyword database scanning system, so the format and keywords you use is crucial.
If you don't use the right ones, you won't make it to the first round of interviews.
Brian McCullough, founder of ResumeWriting.com, explains what happens during this scanning process, the buzzwords you should use on your resume and the sought-after skills people need to get noticed in the current job market.
Produced by Business Insider
- Future of Work 2021: Work from home is here now, but people demand some physical sense at work
- Deadline for PAN-Aadhaar linkage extended till March 2022
- Here is what the Indian film industry can learn from gig economy firms like Zomato and Urban Company
- Cat lover? Here’s a chance to do your favourite thing for research — watch cat videos
- India should let tele migration bloom before worrying about how to tax writers, creators and consultants, says India’s Chief Economic Advisor K V Subramanian