Expert reveals how often you should really clean your closet and 5 tips for when you do
The stylists of Fitz, a new closet-cleaning and styling service started by Gilt cofounder Alexandra Wilkis Wilson and Fandango founder J. Michael Cline, have seen a lot of messy closets.
Business Insider recently tagged along with stylists Ellie and Maggie during a Fitz Foundation appointment - which for a flat fee of $300, gets two stylists to help curate and organize the items in your closet and drawers.We asked Ellie, the lead stylist, for her top tips for keeping your closet in order and clean - ahead, her advice. Advertisement
- Gold trades at Rs 47,884 per 10 gram in national capital: HDFC Securities
- Cyclone: Rains cause water-logging in Pune
- Huawei patents smartphone with under-display selfie camera
- Devastating pictures show how Cyclone Nisarga wreaked havoc in Alibaug, Mumbai and other parts of Maharashtra
- Experts watch as Rio de Janeiro economy starts to reopen