Today’s top tech news: FaceApp’s overhyped security issues, Elon Musk wants to test brain chips on humans and the ‘absurdity’ of Facebook’s cryptocurrency
- FaceApp isn’t the one to blame for having access to your library, it's a loophole in Apple’s operating system.
- Elon Musk has a chip to cure brain disorders and help with paralysis — all he needs is FDA approval to kick off human trials in 2020.
- Facebook is trying to convince the US government that its new cryptocurrency is a good idea but no one's buying it.
- Azim Prem Ji, Wipro Chairman, attending his last general meeting on Tuesday and highlighted four areas of technology that could benefit the company’s growth.
- Flipkart founder, Sachin Bansal, has made a new investment — this time in boAt, a Delhi-based startups focused on selling electronic audio equipment.
This is Tech Insider’s daily dose of