Facebook Billionaire Sheryl Sandberg Sold Her Silicon Valley Mansion For $9.25 Million
She purchased the 11,430-square-foot estate with her husband, SurveyMonkey CEO David Goldberg, for $7.995 million in 2004, when she was still a top executive at Google.
The home is located in Atherton, the Silicon Valley town that was recently named the most expensive zip code in the country.
There's a total of seven bedrooms and nine bathrooms, plus a home theater, recreation room, wine cellar, and fitness center with a sauna.
It also has an expansive backyard.
There's a gorgeous view of the surrounding woods from the back patio.
There's also a guest house with a full kitchen and bathroom.
- PE and VC investors make a killing in the 2023 bull market
- JSW Infra IPO allotment – how to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Abu Dhabi's IHC exits Adani Green Energy and Adani Transmission
- World Heart Day: What treatments cost across top Indian cities and how to stay covered
- World Heart Day delights: Yoga, exercise, and heart-healthy living