Facebook Billionaire Sheryl Sandberg Sold Her Silicon Valley Mansion For $9.25 Million
She purchased the 11,430-square-foot estate with her husband, SurveyMonkey CEO David Goldberg, for $7.995 million in 2004, when she was still a top executive at Google.
The home is located in Atherton, the Silicon Valley town that was recently named the most expensive zip code in the country.
There's a total of seven bedrooms and nine bathrooms, plus a home theater, recreation room, wine cellar, and fitness center with a sauna.
It also has an expansive backyard.
There's a gorgeous view of the surrounding woods from the back patio.
There's also a guest house with a full kitchen and bathroom.
- Kalashnikovs to quadcopter drones - Russian reservists are back in boot camp to master weapon skills
- Jungles teach you patience, says actress Sadaa
- Half a dozen murders in a week send shockwaves across Indian community in US
- Looking to invest in IPOs? Here’s how to pick winners and spot the duds
- Nifty50 valuations remain expensive, but experts are divided on India's growth prospects