Facebook Billionaire Sheryl Sandberg Sold Her Silicon Valley Mansion For $9.25 Million
She purchased the 11,430-square-foot estate with her husband, SurveyMonkey CEO David Goldberg, for $7.995 million in 2004, when she was still a top executive at Google.
The home is located in Atherton, the Silicon Valley town that was recently named the most expensive zip code in the country.
There's a total of seven bedrooms and nine bathrooms, plus a home theater, recreation room, wine cellar, and fitness center with a sauna.
It also has an expansive backyard.
There's a gorgeous view of the surrounding woods from the back patio.
There's also a guest house with a full kitchen and bathroom.
- WazirX receives 1023 requests for data from law enforcement in October-March 2022
- OnePlus Pad expected to launch soon in India – specs, expected price and everything you need to know
- Over four lakh people affected as pre-monsoon rains trigger floods in Assam
- LinkedIn is the most expensive digital advertising platform but is it worth it?
- ITC, Bharti Airtel, Indian Oil Corp among stocks to watch out for on May 18