Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said he is no longer an atheist
View all Offers
AmazonBasics High Back Executive Chair (Brown, Leather)₹ 9999₹ 18000Buy On
- 16% OFF
Metallika Centerville Three Seater Sofa cum Bed with Mattress (Glossy Finish, Brown, Metal) By FurnitureKraft₹ 22589₹ 36480Buy On
- 45% OFF
Amazon Brand - Solimo Swerve Height Adjustable Plastic Laptop & Utility Table with Cup Holder (Black)₹ 1169₹ 2200Buy On
SleepX Dual Comfort Mattress 5 inch Queen Bed Size, High Density (HD) Foam- Medium Soft & Hard (Orange, 78x60x5)₹ 7549₹ 13540Buy On
- 28% OFF
Sleepwell Starlite Discover 4-inch Firm Single Size Foam Mattress (72*36*4 Inches)₹ 3299₹ 3358Buy On
On December 25, Zuckerberg wrote on his Facebook page: "Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah from Priscilla, Max, Beast and me!"
One Facebook user replied: "Aren't you an atheist?" to which Zuckerberg responded: "No. I was raised Jewish and then I went through a period where I questioned things, but now I believe religion is very important."
Zuckerberg previously referred to himself as an atheist on his Facebook page for several years, according to Quartz.
When Zuckerberg visited China in 2015, he prayed outside the Wild Goose Pagoda in Xi'an. "Buddhism is an amazing religion and philosophy, and I have been learning more about it over time," he said at the time. "I hope to continue understanding the faith more deeply."
Here is Zuckerberg's full holiday message:
"Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah from Priscilla, Max, Beast and me!
Seeing the moments of joy and family shared on Facebook today is one of my favorite things about our community.
I hope you're surrounded by friends and loved ones, and that you have a chance to reflect on all the meaningful things in your life.
May the light of your friendships continue to brighten your life and our entire world."
- India is expected to make big budget allocation for renewable energy but Modi needs states on board to fight climate change
- OPINION: Received a year-end bonus? What will be the impact of perquisite tax in the new year?
- pi Ventures plans to invest in 25 young startups with its latest $75 million fund
- Best deals on hair straighteners, trimmers and other grooming products on Amazon
- Amazon Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on Echo smart speakers, Fire TV Sticks and more