Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said he is no longer an atheist
On December 25, Zuckerberg wrote on his Facebook page: "Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah from Priscilla, Max, Beast and me!"
One Facebook user replied: "Aren't you an atheist?" to which Zuckerberg responded: "No. I was raised Jewish and then I went through a period where I questioned things, but now I believe religion is very important."
Zuckerberg previously referred to himself as an atheist on his Facebook page for several years, according to Quartz.
When Zuckerberg visited China in 2015, he prayed outside the Wild Goose Pagoda in Xi'an. "Buddhism is an amazing religion and philosophy, and I have been learning more about it over time," he said at the time. "I hope to continue understanding the faith more deeply."
Here is Zuckerberg's full holiday message:
"Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah from Priscilla, Max, Beast and me!
Seeing the moments of joy and family shared on Facebook today is one of my favorite things about our community.
I hope you're surrounded by friends and loved ones, and that you have a chance to reflect on all the meaningful things in your life.
May the light of your friendships continue to brighten your life and our entire world."
- Midcaps Bajaj Electricals, IRCTC and Hatsun Agro have surged more than 40% in a span of 30 days
- Influencer marketing will be Rs 900 crore market in India by the end of 2021: Report
- Smaller crypto exchanges in South Korea will be closing their doors in the next 24 hours
- Powered by Unacademy and upGrad’s mega deals, Indian startups raised $10.8 billion in the last two months
- TVS Eurogrip denies speculation over signing a Rs 23 crore sponsorship deal with Chennai Super Kings