Facebook Falls After Announcing Massive Acquisition
Facebook shares are down over 5% in after-hours trading.
This comes as the social network announced a pact to acquire messaging service WhatsApp for $16 billion.Here's the after-hours action via MarketWatch:
- Here’s a tiny washing machine that cleans your TWS earbuds in two minutes
- 106-year-old woman in Madhya Pradesh gets her first COVID-19 vaccine
- Facebook's ad delivery system shows gender bias, says new study
- Check out the top 10 batsmen with the highest strike rate in all IPL matches
- Petrol pumps closed in Rajasthan as dealers demand rollback of VAT on fuel