Facebook internal emails appear to show that Mark Zuckerberg was aware of problematic privacy practices
Facebook has found internal emails that appear to show CEO Mark Zuckerberg's awareness of some of the problematic privacy practices for which the company is now under scrutiny, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal on Wednesdayciting anonymous sources.The story is developing...
- After Bihar, now BJP promises free Corona vaccine in MP
- Sanofi, GSK to support COVAX with 200mn doses of Covid-19 vaccine
- Union Minister Smriti Irani tests positive for COVID-19
- Samsung overtakes Xiaomi to retake the smartphone crown in India
- Axis Bank is back in the black as fee collections ramp up and ₹10,000 crore in fund raising cushions the balance sheet